(Scroll down to complete the donation form.)
Donors to The Village of St. Martha's have given deserving seniors fuller, more meaningful lives. Your generosity and support has provided residents with:
- A greater sense of safety through the installation of new security cameras
- Improved mobility, energy and motivation to be active through exercise equipment and wellness classes
- More active and independent living through transportation for shopping, cultural trips and exposure to the greater community
- Increased pride and ownership in their home through the addition of vegetable gardens, landscaping and outdoor furniture
- Opportunities to socialize and have fun through resident activities such as Senior Prom, 50's Sock Hop, luau, barbecues, movie day and Wii bowling
- And so much more!
By making a donation, you are significantly contributing to the overall well-being of residents through peace of mind, health, independence and emotional happiness. Thank you to all those who have made donations to St. Martha's in the past and in the future!
2017 Friends & Family Campaign
Help St. Martha's raise funds for resident activities, such as special outings, entertainment and social gatherings! Our 2017 Friends & Family goal is to raise $1000 to complete this effort. Learn more about the Friends & Family Campaign here.