Building a brighter future for seniors
Your generous gifts help create a support system where seniors feel visible, heard and loved. When you give, you’re empowering an older adult to live their best life – because we all deserve to dream big, no matter our age.
Housing & more
When you give to PVM, you’re providing seniors in need with safe, clean, affordable housing. But you’re also providing older adults more than a roof over their heads.
So, what’s the more?
- A bed for a resident who couldn’t afford one
- Respite care for an exhausted family member caring for their loved one
- A trip to the ballpark or zoo for seniors at risk of social isolation
- Assistance with medical bills, utilities and other necessities like food and eyeglasses
- Transformative programming like the Village Victory Cup – your support gives older adults the gift of play and competition!
- A full-time chaplain and chaplaincy program
- Transportation to and from doctor’s appointments, the pharmacy, the grocery store and more
- Dignity, purpose and hope for a better tomorrow
Your donations in motion
You’re making Michigan the best place to age with every gift.
Here are three things you helped do:
1634 residents with low income call a PVM Village home.
Your donation gives low income seniors a safe place to call home.
58 vulnerable residents received help
to cover unexpected medical bills, dental work, and utilities.
56 residents who outlived their resources can stay in their homes.
Help more residents