Building a brighter future for seniors
Your generous gifts help create a support system where seniors feel visible, heard and loved. When you give, you’re empowering an older adult to live their best life – because we all deserve to dream big, no matter our age.
Housing & more
When you give to PVM, you’re providing seniors in need with safe, clean, affordable housing. But you’re also providing older adults more than a roof over their heads.
So, what’s the more?
- A bed for a resident who couldn’t afford one
- Respite care for an exhausted family member caring for their loved one
- A trip to the ballpark or zoo for seniors at risk of social isolation
- Assistance with medical bills, utilities and other necessities like food and eyeglasses
- Transformative programming like the Village Victory Cup – your support gives older adults the gift of play and competition!
- A full-time chaplain and chaplaincy program
- Transportation to and from doctor’s appointments, the pharmacy, the grocery store and more
- Dignity, purpose and hope for a better tomorrow
Your donations in motion
You’re making Michigan the best place to age with every gift.
Here are three things you helped do:
1634 residents with low income call a PVM Village home.
Your donation gives low income seniors a safe place to call home.
58 vulnerable residents received help
to cover unexpected medical bills, dental work, and utilities.