(Scroll down to complete the donation form.)
Donors to The Village of Oakland Woods have, and will continue to have, a lasting and profound impact on seniors. Through your generosity and gifts, you have provided the following:
- A state-of-the-art wellness facility and equipped it with the best tools available to enhance the well-being of seniors
- New landscaping to beautify residents' homes
- A technology center to keep residents connected and informed
- Community Center upgrades, such as new flooring, furniture and kitchen appliances for gatherings
- Off-campus day trips and overnight excursions to wonderful locations (e.g., Tulip Time Festival in Holland, MI)
- And so much more!
The physical, mental and spiritual well-being of residents is directly linked to the environment donors make possible through enhanced services and programs. By making a donation, you are transforming the lives of Oakland Woods residents and we are deeply grateful for you!
2016 Friends & Family Campaign
Help Oakland Woods raise funds for an automatic door opener for residents' safety and convenience! Our 2016 Friends & Family goal is to raise $5,000 in this effort. Learn more about the Friends & Family Campaign here.